The Wyoming Craft Brewers Guild exists to support and connect the Wyoming craft beer community through advocacy, education and promotion.
History and Purpose
The Wyoming Craft Brewers Guild is a non-profit corporation founded in 2014 whose primary purpose is to engage & assist in and contribute to, the enhancement of public awareness of craft brewing in Wyoming and to foster the relaxation of regulatory restrictions on the distribution of craft brewers’ products.
The members of the Wyoming Craft Brewers Guild are dedicated to education, public awareness and support for their products, profession and history while documenting their economic impact and legal responsibilities throughout the State of Wyoming. Wyoming Craft Brewers Guild and its members are committed to actively supporting and interacting within their respective communities as permissible under Wyoming law.
Current Board members
- Tim Barnes, President (Black Tooth Brewing Co., Sheridan)
- Jody Valenta, Member (Roadhouse Brewing Co., Jackson Hole)
- Jim Mitchell, Member (Lander Brewing Co., Lander)
- John Guerin, Member (Coal Creek TAP, Laramie)
- Will Morrow, Member (Melvin Brewing, Alpine)
- Luke Bauer, Member (Snake River Brewing, Jackson Hole)
- Victor Gabriel, Member (Accomplice Brewing, Cheyenne)
- Michelle Forster, Executive Director